Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sex Symbols for the Intellectual Girl

My top 5 "I'd Do 'Em" List!

5. Liam Neeson. Who WOULDN'T do Liam Neeson?! He's allllllll man (as seen in Rob Roy). Unafraid to take controversial roles, he plays historical figures with grace and intensity. Top must-sees? Rob Roy, Schindler's List, Michael Collins, and Love Actually.

4. Barack Obama. We haven't had such a suave hottie in office since Kennedy. He may be too centerist for my liberal sensibilities, but he's tried. He's had a hell of a job cleaning up Bush's mess, and now he's going to have to fight harder. He most likely won't win the next election, unless the Fascists Republicans royally fuck up to the point where people won't vote for them (we can only hope), but we can support him to the best of our abilities while we still can. And kudos for picking an awesome wife!

3. Jon Stewart. I think this is a given. He's SUCH a silver fox, and he's also sane - something we rarely see in the media these days. A man who's intelligent, vocal, and hilarious?! Bring it.

2. Daniel Radcliffe. I know, you're probably thinking "The Harry Potter kid?!" Well, if you've seen him in Equus - and I have, TWICE - he is most assuredly *not* a kid anymore. He's a brilliant actor who's got an insanely awesome future ahead of him. I admire his avoidance of falling into the bratty child actor trap, his intelligence, his thoughtfulness and philanthropic tendencies, and his taste in music is SUPERB. Love him! And, I think he's beautiful, despite his short height. Must-sees - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (my fave of the series), David Copperfield, and December Boys.

1. Matt Bellamy. The man is Apollo incarnate, I am 100% positive. There is even a Facebook group called "Matt Bellamy doesn't play guitar, HE HAS WILD SEX WITH HIS GUITAR"... and it is SO TRUE. He's the lead singer of my favorite band, Muse, and their music is an aphrodisiac to any girl with an above average IQ. His voice sends shivers down my spine with it's ethereal vibrato, and I either get all hot and bothered or teary-eyed (or both at once) when I listen to their music. Their latest album, The Resistance, was inspired by 1984 and Confessions of an Economic Hitman. LOVE! I've seen them live 4 times, and honestly if I were independently wealthy, I would quit my job and become a full-time Muse groupie. He gets docked points a few points for currently dating Kate Hudson (ugh), but his ex, who he was with for 8 years, was a psychologist, so... clearly Blondie is just a rebound girl. I can forgive that. 


Who are on your top 5 list?!

No comments:

Post a Comment